Butler Property Management, Boston, MA
CCThank you for your interest in Butler Property Management. We are a full-service property management company, handling condominium complexes, apartment buildings, multi and single family homes, as well as commercial and industrial properties throughout Eastern Massachusetts, Boston and Southern New Hampshire. With more than 30 years' experience in construction, development, and management, Butler Property Management ensures its clients the highest level of service available in the industry today.
Butler Property Management, LLC. is organized into four distinct divisions: condominium, apartment building, small property and commercial. The efficiency of operations that flows from this structure makes it possible for us to offer clients a wide range of specialized, high-quality services. This translates into both economical and trouble-free property ownership, enhancing asset value as time goes on.
Butler Property Management clients are long term clients, who have also come to appreciate our attention not only to detail but to a superior level of communication with property owners. Please select from the links above to learn more about each of our divisions and what Butler Property Management can do for you.
- JBPM 'SPD' welcomes 466 Medford Street in Somerville Massachusetts to its MA portfolio.
- JBPM Condominium Division acquires Stillman Place condominium association in the historic north end of Boston.
- JBPM 'SPD' acquires a two family home in Cambridge MA next to the Massachusetts Institute Of Technology.
- Tall Oaks Condominium Association in Massachusetts selects JBPM to manage their condominium association.
- Butler Management is renovating two properties for a Boston based investment firm, in Malden MA and Cambridge MA.
- Three new Boston investment firms properties located in southern New Hampshire were acquired in January.
- JBPM contracts with Boston investment firm to manage a twenty five unit apartment building in Revere Massachusetts.
- JBPM in negotiations to manage a twenty thousand square foot commercial building in Cambridge Ma for an investor in New Hampshire.
- JBPM 'SPD' acquires a residential four unit building near Boston's historic Fenway Park and Boston University.
- JBPM 'SPD' accepts a contract of a single condominium in the South End of Boston.
- Negotiations have begun to purchase a mixed use residential/commercial property in Andover Ma.
- JBPM Condominium division contracts with Moody Street Condominium Association in Waltham Ma.
- Boston investor in negotiations with JBPM to fund the acquisition of a mixed use residence in New Hampshire.
- JBPM signed purchase and sale agreement for a single family home in Melrose Massachusetts to add to its MA portfolio.
- JBPM 'SPD' contracts to manage a single condo unit in the North End of Boston for an owner in NH.
- Butler Management is in the process of renovating office condominiums in Tewksbury Ma for a New Hampshire based investment company.
- JBPM 'SPD' contracts with NH based real estate owner to manage a multi-family home next to the University of New Hampshire.
From our Blog
Property Manager MA: How to repair your credit after Identity Theft Identity theft is a huge problem for consumers because it leads to the usage of the victim’s identity for credit card and bank fraud. Sometimes victims don’t find about … Continue reading
The post Property Manager MA: How to repair your credit after Identity Theft appeared first on J. Butler Property Management.
Boston Property Management: Make your home sellable in Summer Summer is the best time to go on a vacation, relax at home or get your Boston home ready to sell. This is the season when many prospective buyers get ready … Continue reading
The post Boston Property Management: Make your home sellable in Summer appeared first on J. Butler Property Management.